Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hoʻokaumaha ~ Sadness

Hi guys.

So this past week has not been one of the best for me.

I don't want to rant about it on here, but let's just say one of the main problems is that my plans for the near future, are up in the air and I have no idea where they'll fall. Every time I think I've decided what I want to do, something happens that crushes those ideas. It has caused me to feel really sad lately which then causes homesickness because I wish I could just sit and talk to my parents about things, but I can't. It is not fun at all.

Buuuttt,

On the bright side, the Skydiving adventure is coming up this Saturday! I literally cannot wait!!!! :) That'll sure brighten my spirits up.

I also bought a GoPro camera this week, which I plan to use a bunch! I'm really excited to start experimenting with it. Unfortunately I am not allowed to bring it skydiving with me, but they offer picture/video packages that I'll get instead to share on here. :)

School has been fine. This past week has felt like a month. Classes are going well. Work is getting better, too. I picked up some extra shifts since my English class isn't meeting this week which is always a good thing. And, they are mid-day instead of evening, so more is happening around the office to prevent me from severe boredom.

My first band concert is coming up in about two weeks! I am really looking forward to that, although I wish my parents would be here to see it. They haven't missed one of my concerts since I started playing flute in 6th grade :( Hopefully it will be recorded and put up on YouTube or something so they can watch.

I did go ahead and take a break from Allegiant to read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and wow! It was spectacular. I strongly encourage anyone and everyone to read it. Be prepared with some tissues though!

I will 100% have a detailed, awesome post up Saturday night after I casually jump 14,000ft out of a plane!! :D So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment