Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ua ~ Rain

Hi!

So the Olympics begin tomorrow! So exciting :)

Well this past week has not been the most exciting one ever, but it's been good!

Classes are going well, Psychology is still up there as my favorite class :) I love it!

My other classes are fine, English is not going to be enjoyable like I thought it would be. Our 2nd essay topic is to write on the etymology of a word of our choice. -_- Who is going to enjoy or benefit from that?

Religion, Astronomy and Philosophy are all pretty fun, too! 

This weekend I am going to/working at the Punahou Carnival which I've heard is wonderful! So that should be exciting :)

I'm not sure what else to update you guys on :)

It has been raining aaaalllllll the time recently, which is not cool. One day I even FORGOT my umbrella. That was not fun. And lots of kids have mopeds around here, which have very sensitive sensors. So literally every time it rains, the alarms go off....and they don't stop. It is the worst thing ever. Especially in the middle of the night when it rains the entire night. 

SOOO, we've set a date for our Skydiving adventure!We are going next Saturday, February 15th!! :D Oh man, I am literally so excitedddd!! 

I'm still working on the Divergent series, and I'm currently on the final book, Allegiant, and it is really good! I recommend the series to anyone who likes distopian novels :)

I already have some books lined up that I want to read once I finish, beginning with The Fault in Our Stars by John Green which I have heard nothing but amazing things about. The movie is coming out later this year, so I really want to read that before the movie! I also plan to read The Book Thief. I saw the movie back home over break, and it was phenomenal. I'm sure the book will be just as good, probably even better! I wish I had more time for reading, but I definitely love making time for it. It is a nice break from the sometimes challenging material we are assigned in class. 

Well, I think that is it for now! I don't have much else to say.

I'm currently working on revising a paper and reading Plato, so I should get back to that. I'll talk to you next Wednesday!!

Byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment