Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Helene ! Greece

Wednesday is done! Check!

I had an early start to the day, but it ended up being really good in the end!

I had Philosophy this morning at 8:30, and we talked about Plato, Socrates and the Ancient Greek times.

Then I had Psychology, which I can already tell is going to be my favorite class this semester, without a doubt! :)

I had English next, and we just discussed our homework on this paper about writing drafts, pretty boring. It is a small class of about 20 kids, so it is really quiet.

My final class of the day was Band, we played the two pieces that we didn't get to on Monday, and one of them is a killer! The flutes have about 90 straight measures of intense double tonguing! Let's just say that my tongue felt like jello!

The only problem with my MWF classes, is that there is an hour between each of the four of them, so I am going to have to find something to do during all of those breaks, which hasn't been a problem yet.

And that was it!

I worked on some Philosophy and Psychology homework when I got back to my dorm and watched the newest episode of the Carrie Diaries. 

Now I've got to get some sleep! My body currently thinks that it is 3:00 in the morning due to this never ending jet-lag that will hopefully be gone after this weekend, so I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment