Sunday, January 12, 2014

Kua ~ Back

I'm back! Happy 2014! :)

I had a wonderful Winter Break. it was so wonderful to be home and get to spend time with family and friends again.

But now, I'm back in Hawaii, at school, ready for this new semester to begin.

I flew in on Saturday (yesterday for me), which was exhausting! It took a total of 21 hours from the time I left my house to when I got to my dorm. Crazy!!

Today I just spent the day relaxing and getting all of my classes set up, unpacking my luggage and getting my backpack all ready for my first class in the morning.

Apologies for the short post, but I'm exhausted right now. It is currently only 7:45pm, but my body is not adjusted yet, so it feels like it is 12:45am.

I'm going to try and get to bed soon, but there is currently a Toy Story marathon of all three movies going on down in the courtyard to welcome back the students. I'd love to go down and join in on the fun, but I'll probably fall asleep in the courtyard. That would make it difficult to get ready in the morning.

So, I'll let you know how tomorrow goes!

Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment