Monday, January 13, 2014

Papa ~ Class

First day of the new semester is completed!

I had four classes today, all with an hour between each one. 

My day started out at 5:00am due to my body still being set on Florida time, so I had plenty of time to get ready. 

My first class was Philosophy! I was super excited about it, but during class he told us that he specializes in Chinese Philosophy, and that will be a large part of the course. I'm not very interested at all in Chinese Philosophy, but we'll see how it goes :)

I then went back to my dorm to change because it was way too hot outside for my cardigan. 

Next class was Psychology, which I am really looking forward to this semester! The professors seem nice and the course content looks really interesting. 

After this class, I went back to my room again to print out my music and get my flute for band later on. 

English was next, and that seems like a reaaallllyyy simple class. I've always loves writing, so I'll enjoy it :) Plus the teacher is a grad student, so she seems really chill. 

And finally was band. We played through two of the pieces today, and they are fun to play!

Then I was done for the day, so I've been watching some more Carrie Diaries. 

However, I'm already tired again, due to jet lab, and the early morning I had. 

So il talk to you tomorrow after my next day of classes! 

Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment