Monday, August 19, 2013

'Eha ~ Sore

Okay, well today was another one of those lazy days where not much happened. I woke up around 7:15 and was on my phone for a good hour before actually getting out of bed, I then ate a bowl of Apple Jack's and got ready for the day. We didn't get out of the room until about 11:30 and headed on our way to go deal with some on campus things such as my student ID. Well the line was huge and it took me about 30 minutes to get to the front, I then had to wait for my name to be called to get my picture taken, only to find out that the cards are not available for pick up today, and I'd have to go back tomorrow to pick up the printed card before I move in to my dorm.

Once that mess was over with, we drove to the post office to pick up stamps so that we could mail off some post cards to all of the family members. We then kiiind of got lost driving back to campus from where we were, but eventually found it. It was then time to get changed and ready for another day of band camp. Today was rigorous, and my legs/feet extra sore, but it was a good day, nonetheless. Tomorrow morning is dorm move in day, and I am really excited for that! College is finally starting to feel real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment