Sunday, August 25, 2013

Kaumaha ~ Sad

Today was a bit of a sad one.

I woke up and got ready for my mom's last day here in Hawaii. She had to check out of her room by 10:00, so we did and then we went to Walmart for some last minute shopping for my dorm room. We then came back to my room to put that stuff away, and as we were doing that, in walked my roommate and her parents! So, we have finally met and both her and her parents seem really nice :) We then went out and got some lunch at Subway which I barely ate because I haven't had much of an appetite today. It was then time to send my mom on her way. I did have my last day of band camp today, so we said our final, tearful and sad goodbyes and went our separate ways around 2:15 this afternoon. I was off to the field and her to the airport. I am feeling a bit down right now, but I know that it will get better with time. Tomorrow is my first day of college! Classes start and my first one is Biology at 8:30am...bleck.

Well, I am exhausted from the emotional roller coaster that has encompassed the day, so I am going to go ahead and get an early night. Hopefully I can sleep! I miss you all greatly, especially now that I am alone. Hope you all are well and I'll talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment