Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pōkole ~ Short

Hey guys.

Today's post is going to be short and sweet because I've not done much at all today.

I haven't been feeling good all day long, so I had a lazy day. I watched a total of eight episodes of LOST throughout the entire day, and I am really enjoying it, especially seeing the sites that my mom and I visited, in the show! That is pretty cool :)

I also had a nice chat with my grandma who flies home from Florida to California in the morning, and I also cleaned up my room a bit and I am trying to put the final touches on it so that I can post pictures of it up on here for everyone interested back home to see!

Unfortunately, I think that it all I have to put into this post. I wanted to have a productive day today, but due to not feeling good, I wasn't up for doing much. So instead, I've decided to push that stuff back to tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be feeling better then because there are things that I need to get done such as laundry! Haha I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

Gooooooodniiiight!


No comments:

Post a Comment