Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kanaaho ~ Relief

Wooo! Band camp is over! (for the most part. We have one more short day on Sunday). 

Today started off by me waking up around 3:00am again, and then sleeping until 7:00. I got up, showered and got ready. Then I was off to take my Math Placement exam. All was fine and dandy, until I get the report back that I missed the score that I needed for my class by one point, and am now not allowed to take that class until I take the exam again, in four months. :(so unfortunately, I'll probably have to enroll in a different class for the Fall semester. After that I got some more errands done that I needed to do around campus.

I, as previously stated, had band camp again today, and so that took up my entire afternoon/evening, but all is well because we get two days off from it! :) Our first performance/football game is one week from today! Next Thursday, August 29, 2013, UH will be playing USC, and it will be televised nationally! Be sure to watch it!

I got my uniform today which was exciting! There are so many parts to it though, which is going to get some getting used to, but they are really nice, so it'll be fine. I am getting some nice color to my skin here in Hawaii, and I'm loving it; Although, my face seems to just be burnt. I then came back to my room after having dinner in my mom's room, to see that my roommate has moved in! She is not in here at the moment, so I haven't met her yet, but i'll keep ya posted!

Nothing else is/or will be happening tonight except for maybe a bit of cleaning and trying to sleep in this tortuous heat, so even though it is currently 4:43am back home, I hope you are all doing well :) 

(P.S. Another picture post will be coming tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment