Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hoihoi ʻole ~ Boring

Hi guys! Today's post is going to be pretty short and sweet with no pictures, simply because I had quite a lazy and boring day today. First off, I slept in a bit longer than usual until about 10:00am, and after that I really didn't leave the hotel room until 2:00. I kind of just lounged around and read for a bit as well.

I did have another day of band camp today from 2:30 until 9:00 which went really well and was very productive. We did fundamentals for quite a while, then had a dinner break, where they served us Whoppers from Burger King -_- (which I didn't eat). We then learned the music for pre-game and also learned the opener and middle tune for our first show on the 29th of August. Drill for the show starts being set on Wednesday, and I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment