Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ukiuki ~ Annoyed

Today was kind of ehhhh. Not too much happened. 

Last night was the first night in my dorm room, and due to the no air conditioning in the freshman towers, (something that I am not used to...) I slept pretty awful. I went to bed around eleven, and woke up around 2:00am sweating and I couldn't fall back asleep for a while. Around 3:30, I slept a bit more until 7:00 when I was up for good. I then got ready because I had an orientation thing at 10:00am, which went well. After, we went to the 'World's largest outdoor mall', which is huge. Looked around a bit and had lunch at this cool place. I am suffering from swollen feet due to the flying, walking and marching band, and I now have awful blisters from my shoes fitting tight from the swelling. :( I had another day of band camp today, and we now have the entire 5-song, pre-game show on the field, and the drill for the opener of our first field show next Thursday! We are making good progress!

I then came back up to my dorm, and am now getting my mess of a room in decent shape for my roommates arrival tomorrow, while also trying to study for a placement exam tomorrow morning, and trying to update this post. My annoyance right now, is due to the fact that something was wrong with my room key and it would let me into my room, but not into the building or the elevators, I had to wait around for a bit to get that fixed. There also happens to be a midnight movie on the roof tonight, and Fast & Furious 6 is tonights movie, and I swear the volume is at about 1,000,000...ya know. No big deal. Also, my feet are absolutely killing me and i'm at completely exhausted. All of this combined is fueling my annoyance and bitterness. Sorry for this uneventful and complain-y post. Hope you all are well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment