Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hau Pūehuehu ~ Snowflake

Unfortunately, there is nothing even remotely exciting to update you on today. 

I went to my Chemistry lecture at noon, and then had a break before my next class so I went back to my room and worked on my final draft for a lab write up due tomorrow. 

I had Hawaiian Studies at 3:00, and then I walked to work. I worked from 4:30-6:00 but I only had one small project to work on, so I finished super early and sat there reading for most of the time. 

I picked up some dinner at Ba-Le and then headed back to my dorm!

I watched some Gossip Girl while I are, then I painted my nails with the nail polish my mom sent. They're so cute :)

I also opened my third little present which were two suction cup snowflakes that change colors. However, they don't seem to want to stay up on the window no matter hard we try. 

And the rest of the night I've worked on finishing the final draft of my lab, as well as the homework due for the lab tomorrow. It will be the final Biology Lab for this semester, and I couldn't be happier! :)

I'm off to sleep now! Hope your days were wonderful :)
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment