Monday, December 16, 2013

Huli, Huli, Huli ~ Study, Study, Study

Hello all!

I am coming to you live from the lounge.

The time is currently 2:37am, and I've just finished studying!

I feel as though this entire day has been me studying.

Let’s walk through it.

I woke up around 10:00, ate some breakfast, and then went up to the lounge to begin studying around 12:30.

I was up there for a good three hours working my way through my Biology chapters before it was time for a well-deserved break.

During my break, I also worked on online Chem homework, and had to redo part of my Hawaiian Studies take home final that I did wrong.

I then got back to studying around 5:30 and worked until about 7:00.

It was time for another break!

I then began studying again at 8:30 in the lounge, until 10:45, when I went back to my room because there were loud kids screaming and running through the building.

Amber and I had a nice conversation until about 12:30, when I needed to push through these last few chapters.

So I came back out to the lounge, and here we are!

I’m finally done studying now, and if I don’t ace this test, I will not be happy.

I’ve spent all day working my way through each and every power point slide and making notes, so it better pay offf!

I’m absolutely exhausted now, and I should try and get a few hours of sleep in before taking this final at 7:30am.......

Waking up is not going to be fun.

I’ll let you know how it goes tomorroww!
Talk to you then, 

Goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment