Sunday, December 1, 2013

Kaulele ~ Overtime

IT'S DECEMBER!!

Boy, was today interesting.

First of all, there were flash flood warnings all night, along with heavy, down pouring rain.

I woke up around 8:30, and as I was laying there in bed, the power suddenly goes out. All of the fans in my room shut off, the lights started flickering. Thankfully it didn't last long before the back up generators kicked in, which caused the fridge and printers to restart themselves and the microwave began beeping for about 2 straight minutes.

So this caused me to be awake for a while, but I ended up falling back asleep until about 11:00. I then opened my first little present from the package I my family sent me. It was some red and green nail polish along with a cheesy Christmas joke from my dad :)

I then got ready and got on the bus with Marisa, Greg and Jalish. We went to Kalihi, and just walked around. However, as we were walking, it starts pouring outside! Completely pouring -_- Thankfully I had my umbrella, but I was wearing shorts and along with the rain freeeeezing! And there were ankle deep puddles eveeeryywhereee that we had to walk through. Ick!

We then had to come back to UH to change and get ready for the basketball game tonight. 

It was a women's basketball game, so I wasn't expecting it to be interesting, but it ended up being very interesting! The entire game was really close. The score was 66-63 in the last few seconds with Minnesota ahead, and as the buzzer goes off, one of the girls on our team shoots a three-pointer and makes it! It was an incredible shot!!

We then went into overtime, and ended up winning 76-68. Yay!

After that, Marisa, Alyssa and I went to the cafe to eat some dinner, and then I got back to my room at about 9:00.

I've been getting my things together for the week, and tried to clean up the mess that my room had become over the weekend.

I'm now off to sleep!
Goodnightt <3

No comments:

Post a Comment