Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kīkīao ~ Wind Gust

Hello!

So today was yet again, another boring one here!

I slept in this morning and then went and turned in my Oceanography Field Trip form during the office hours, before heading off to my Chemistry lecture...how fun. 

I then came back to my room and submitted the final draft of my Pacific Movement Paper for Hawaiian Studies online, and then headed off to that class at 3:00. 

It was kind of a boring lecture in there as well, but not too bad. 

Finally, I worked from4:30-6:00. 

I didn't do much, simply scanned in student health records into the computer. 

And then while walking back to my dorm, it was really dark and windy outside. The campus was also deserted! It was weird. And the wind was so strong I felt as though it would blow me straight over! :)

And that's all for today! 
I hope your days were great!
I'll talk to you tomorrow,
Goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment