Monday, December 2, 2013

Maikaʻi Mea Hou ~ Good News!

Yayy! I have good news :)

Wait to find out toward the end!
~~~~~~~~~~
So today started out kind of slow. Biology was boring, but then I worked for 2 1/2 hours which was fun! I worked te front desk, scanned papers and ran some errands. 

Then I had Oceanography which wasn't that interesting today. We talked about the marine food chain, which everyone knows already. 

I worked for one more hour, and got to talking about school stuff with Melissa and Eliza. It was good! They gave me advice on what classes to take, studying abroad, and things like that. 

Now although we didn't have practice today, we still had to go to the band room for a little "pow-wow". 

Good news!
The band director says he needs to speak to me, which I was a bit nervous about, but it wasn't bad at all! So as you know, I was placed into the bottom band along with 13 others. Well one flute from the middle band had scheduling conflicts and had to drop down to the bottom, which left an open spot. So he tells me that I was the next highest scoring flute, and the spot is mine if I'd like it! :) yayyy! I was super happy!

So we then had to return our uniforms and had a big discussion about upcoming events involving the whole band. They also ordered pizzas for us, so we just sat around and are pizza. 

And that's it! I've been working on a ton of homework for the rest of the night, as well as having a convo with Amber who got back this morning. 

And now it's time to sleeeeep!
So I'll talk to you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment