Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nā Mea Hana Lima ~ Crafts

So today was a really good day for me!

Not due to any specific thing, just overall it was great!

I woke up for my Biology lecture this morning, and at the end we are told that class is cancelled next Monday! You see, our professor always takes one day off each semester for getting sick, but he never got sick this semester, so on Monday, there is no class :)

I then headed off to Bio Lab. The last Bio Lab for the semester! Woo :)

We turned in our homework, and final paper, and also got a surprise in this class, too!

We typically have weekly quizzes in that class, but since it was the last class, our TA was nice and didn't give us one. :)

So we made concept maps, and presented them to the class. Prety simple lab. Oh, and another good thing is that if 90% of the kids in our section go on and do the anonymous TA evaluation, we all get 10 extra credit points added to our overall grade. How awesome!

So by 11:30, my day was already starting off really well.

I then had an hour until Oceanography, so I went to Jamba Juice and got a smoothie, and a bistro sandwich for lunch and ate that before class.

Today, Oceanography wasn't bad, but wasn't too interesting either. It was just alright.

I then worked for only an hour from 1:30-2:30. Right at the beginning I had to alphabetize some papers, but for the rest of the time, I got to cut out paper snowflakes to decorate the offices with  and help put up other decorations. 

Here are some of the snowflakes I made...




I think they turned out great, and they were super fun to make.

And since Marching Band is now over, I didn't have practice tonight, so the rest of my afternoon/evening was free.

I've got quite a large number of Christmas present to buy, which has been hanging over my shoulders for a while now, so I decided why not go to Walmart and see what I can find there.

I did find about 2/3rds of what I needed there, and after $60 spent at Walmart, I needed to go back to my dorm.

Now, I thought that going to Walmart on a Tuesday evening would be fine. I didn't think it'd be too crowded; well I was WRONG. There were a trillion people in Walmart and it was really hot in there and I was so stressed out. It wasn't very great. Oh! And not to mention the busses. I forgot that it was right about the time that people were getting off work and heading home. Well a large percentage of the people on O'ahu use public transport, so that whole situation was a mess on it's own.

I got through it, thankfully.

Once I got back to my dorm, I cleaned up my room. It had gotten somewhat messy, and although I organize it pretty often, I hadn't done a thorough cleaning in a while. 

So I vacuumed everything, wiped down the desks, and cleaned up the whole thing. It looks great :)

Then I watched some Gossip Girl and made a 3D snowflake for my room! 



Then, Amber and I tried figuring out our schedules for next semester. We made sure we are taking the same Chem lecture and lab again, so that'll be fun.

Class registration for us is tomorrow at 2:00pm!

Let's hope I get all of the classes that I need!

And that's it for today!

I had a great and very productive day, in my opinion :)
I hope yours was just as good.
Talk to you tomorrow, 
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment