Monday, December 16, 2013

Lewa ~ Space

Well, I got to sleep around 3:00 this morning, and had to wake up three hours later to get up and ready. How wonderful. 

I do think that I did really well on the final though, so I really hope the studying paid offff!

After that, I went to the bookstore because a new section opened up and there is a ton of new merchandise. 

So I bought some things from there.

By the time I got back to my dorm, I tried going back to sleep, but that did not happen :(

I was up for good. 

So I studied for Chemistry a little bit. 

After talking to my sister, we decided that maybe space bags were the solution to my limited space issue. 

Unfortunately, this meant yet another trip to Walmart. 

I'm sure you can sense the excitement that was going through me. 

So, I went and got the space bags along with my favorite granola bars to have for the plane ride home in two days!!

Thankfully the crowds at Walmart were not too outrageous, and I was only in there for about 15 minutes!

So then I came back to my room and tried the space bags out. 

They didn't have the ones that you use the vacuum, they only had the ones where you like compress the air out, but they still wrk pretty well!

Im going to have to repack them tomorrow, but it looks like that was the solution to my problems!

After this I studied for Chemistry and a final map quiz that I have tomorrow. 

I happened to be browsing on Facebook at one point, and one of the first friends that I made here posted about wanting to go skydiving!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am all about the adventure, and I've wanted to skydive for yearssss!

So we planned it out, and the two of us are going on January 18th!

Wooooo!

I'm so pumped!

It is a 14,000 jump, oh yeah!

Well, that's it for today! 

I'm getting an early night due to my three hours of sleep last night, and then I'll finish studying in the morning since my exam isn't until noon!

Talk to you then,
Night!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment