Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hoʻohaumia ʻana ~ Pollution

Getting up this morning was very tough, but since it was my last Bio lecture of the semester, I got up and went. We just reviewed to our final exam. 

Which might I add, is at 7:30 IN THE MORNING next Monday!!!

That's ridiculous.

I hope I can wake up and get there! :)

But anyways, this morning as I was getting ready, my mirror fell on the ground and completely shattered. There was glass everywhere and I even got a tiny shard lodged in my foot, which I managed to get out with tweezers. So it is 7:28 I the morning and I have to bring out my vacuum and vacuum the place up to get rid of the glass. Thank goodness my roommate was at practice so I didn't have to worry about waking her. 

So my morning started off by breaking a mirror. I look forward to these next 7 years.....!

After class, since my Biology lab is over, woo, I went back to my dorm and slept some more. :)

I had Oceanography at 12:00, which was one of my favorite lectures yet. We talked about Marine Pollution and I realized even more, how important it is that we take care of our oceans. The pictures/videos/stats we saw concerning marine pollution were devastating. Marine conservation is definitely something I've thought of pursuing as a career, and seeing all of this really makes me sad, but on the other hand, makes me want to go save the oceans! :)

So please be cautious of where you put your trash, and also pick up trash you see on the ground whether it is yours or not, because chances are that plastic bag or piece of plastic will get eaten by a fish or turtle, and they'll die. :(

I worked from 1:30-4:00, and we got to eat the left over food from the holiday party that happened earlier on. Yum! :)

And then I came back to my dorm for the night! 

I did my online Chemistry homework which took like 3 hours(ew), studied for a quiz tomorrow, and attempted to start packing, which failed within about 5 minutes when I decided that I still have plenty of time to pack. 

Tomorrow is the last day of classessss! How exciting :)

But as for now, I'm laying in bed, ready to sleep!
So I'll talk to you tomorrow,
Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment