Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pohole ~ Bruise

Today was a day of mixed emotions, for sure.

I slept in until about 10:30 and then headed off to the band room at 12:20, to get ready to leave for the game!

We left at 1:00 and got there around 1:30, and we were told some devastating news.

One of our football players, he was the running back, was swimming at Sandy's this morning, which is a very popular, local beach with huge waves. So he was swimming in the early hours of the day, and he drowned while swimming. Although I did not know him, it was very sad to hear about.

Also today, actor Paul Walker died in a car crash, which is scary! A lot of people drive cars every single day to and from work/school, etc. and just the fact that either of these unexpected things could happen at any given moment. Life is short, so be sure to not take things for granted and live it to the fullest, because sometimes life is cut short.

RIP Willis Wilson and Paul Walker

So the game went well, we played with the Army Band for pre game, which was cool. I though we'd be playing another college team today, but instead we played the Army; as crazy and odd as that sounds.

We scored within the first minute of the game, which was surprising, and ended up going on to win the game 49-42!

Those of you who know me, know that I wear two rings. A ring with my name on it and a claddagh, which I put in my uniform pocket during the game today because I forgot to take them off before hand. So druing the first quarter, I went to the bathroom, and I guess my KYLIE ring fell out of the pocket, because it was not in the pocket anymore. I went to check the bathroom once I discovered that it was missing, and it was no where to be found :(

I was sad.

Also, as I was going up the stairs to get to the second level where the bathrooms are, I tripped and fell. Embarrassing, I know. Anyways, I fell straight onto my left knee, and although it didn't start bleeding, it is completely bruised up and the skin is peeling off. :(

We had fun in the stands today, as it was the last one of the season. :)

So yeah, we won our first game! Woo! :)

FSU also won their game, and Alabama lost theirs, meaning that Florida State University is now number #1 in the nation! That is super excited! At least one of my teams did well this year :)

After we got back from the game, Marisa and I went to theMarket to spend the rest of our meal points, and it was so crowded! I really am not a fan of people, let alone obnoxious, and drunk college ones.

And I finally got back to my room at about 11:40.

I'm off to bed now, because I am exhausted!
Hope your day was good!
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment