Friday, November 29, 2013

ʻOle Loa ~ Nothing

Nothing.

That is what I did today.

I slept in until about 11:00 this morning, and then sat around reading.

I then got an email that my Christmas care package had come from my family :) So I went down and got it. Inside, my mom sort of themed it as an advent package, so there is one thing to open each day starting December 1st up through the day I fly home!

Also inside were some cute decorations and even a few presents for Amber :)

I have the best family in the world, and am so thankful for them. <3

So other than that, I watched Gossip Girl, went to theMarket and did a load of laundry, but that's about it.

Oh, I did order a pizza for dinner! :) But I have so much left over.

And sadly, that's it!

It was upper gloomy and rainy out today, the sun didn't some out once! And it is still pouring outside. So that kind of ruined any chances of going out and doing something, and all of the stores were probably packed with shoppers, so I just decided to stay in!

I hope your day was exciting :)
I'll talk to you tomorrow which is a game day!
Goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment