Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pai pika ~ Pizza

Today was an early one, I woke up around 5:30 this morning with no hope of falling back asleep. So I just got ready and watched Gossip Girl before heading off to Biology. 

Usually I would have my Biology Lab for three hours, but it was canceled this week due to Monday being a holiday. They didn't want the kids with the Monday lab to get behind so, no lab!

I took advantage of the three hours I had and went back to my dorm and slept! I was able to sleep for about two hours before getting back up to go to Oceanography.

I then worked from 1:30-2:30, where I didn't do much, just saved student files onto the computer.

I had practice today, so I went back to my room and got changed. Nathan happened to be talking to a friend in the courtyard, so we walked to practice together and unfortunately it was a hot day today and I was not really looking forward to practice.

There is a football game this Saturday and we will be performing the same show as last week, which is okay because I like it a lot! Oh, by the way, last week's performance has been posted to YouTube, so here it is if you're interested!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZkUz7oT_6c

This week is the week where I have to bring a main dish for the pot luck, and Nathan is also bringing a main dish. We were talking about how both of us should bring pizza because all they ever bring is rice and chicken/spam! So we need to bring some Mainland food into the mix! Haha :)

Practice ended about 10 minutes early today, which is always nice! After that I went back to my room and called my dad about something that I needed to order online for an upcoming birthday! :)

Since then I've watched Gossip Girl, ate dinner, almost finalized my Spring 2014 class schedule, and organized my desk a bit.

Wellll, that's it for tonight. It is still pretty early, but I won't be doing anything else besides watching GG and then getting an early night tonight! 

So I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment