Friday, November 1, 2013

Ānuenue ~ Rainbow

Aloha Friday!

I'm so happy that it is the weekend!

I woke up at 6:30 this morning, after going to bed around 2:00, so that made things a bit rough today. 

Biology was fine, we reviewed for our exam coming up on Monday. 

Then I worked from 9:30-12:00, during which I addressed letters, made labels, addressed the envelopes with those labels and a stamp with our return address on it, put the corresponding certificates and letters inside, sealed them up and mailed them off! It was a big job, but it was better than just sitting there! I probably would have fallen asleep. 

Oceanography, however, was a bit harder to keep focused on and I could feel my eyes drooping throughout the lecture, I did manage to stay awake the whole time though, so that's good. 

I then worked another hour from 1:30-2:30 and I just helped my supervisor clean and wipe down the back work station because it was an absolute mess!

I went back to my room once I got off of work to get changed up. I wanted to take a quick power nap, but by the time I got there, I only had about 30 minutes total, and I had to get all of my stuff together, so no nap for me!

Practice wasn't too bad. It was drizzling and overcast the whole time, which made it pretty cold out! And there were about 7 rainbows during practice right in front of us, making me smile :)

We learned the rest If the drill, but it was pretty rough and there is major improvements that need to be made. One of our drum majors flat out told us that he doesn't think we'll be ready so that's a bit worrisome. 

I got some dinner around 6:30, and then afterwards I just prepared for my audition tomorrow morning!

I'm nervous, as always, but the music isn't too bad so I hope it goes well! I'll let you know :)

And that's it! I need to get some sleep so I'm fully rested for my audition in the morning!

So I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment