Monday, November 4, 2013

Wehi ~ To Decorate

So unfortunately, here in Hawaii, Daylight Savings Time is not recognized, so we did not get an extra hour of sleep last night. On the bright side though, the time difference between here and home is now only 5 hours instead of 6! :)

So I woke up and got ready for my exam at 8:30, and I felt really awesome about this one! I don't know when we'll get our scores back though.

While walking to class, I saw the most depressing thing...a dead kitten in the middle of the sidewalk   :(  It broke my heart into a million pieces.  So sadly, I did not start off my day on a high note.

I then worked from 9:30-12:00 where I helped remove all of the halloween decorations and put up thanksgiving decorations! That was super fun because I love decorating :) I also did some copying, online data entry, and filing.

Oceanography was from 12:30-1:20, and today was the final day before the exam on Wednesday, and we just finished the lecture from Friday; more waves.

From 1:30-2:30, I worked another hour and I finished up what I was working on earlier.

At 2:30 I walked back to my room, changed and headed off to practice, which was extended today. We worked for an extra hour, and got a lot done. It was definitely worth it, although it was hot out at the beginning.

Once I got back after practice, I decided to lay down for a few minutes, but ended up sleeping for about an hour and a half. I woke up when my roommate came in around 8:45, and didn't even know that I had fallen asleep!

My Chemistry Lab is not meeting tomorrow because the lab is a super easy balloon lab that we are all just doing on our own, or with my roommate in my case. This means that I get to sleep in tomorrow morning! :) Yayy! So exciting!

After I got up from my spontaneous nap I studied a bit for my exam tomorrow, even though it is a take home test, as well as the exam I have on Wednesday in Oceanography.

Oh and also, the new Pentatonix album, PTX, Vol.2, came out tonight, and I've been listening to that for the past hour, and it is awesome! It's been a while since they've come out with new music, and I'm just obsessed with this album. Go check it out!!

And that's it!
I'll talk to you all tomorrow night!

Goodnight <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment