Monday, November 11, 2013

Koa kahiko ~ Veteran

No school today because it was Veterans Day. Thank you to all of the men and women who have fought for our country. <3

Well, although today was not the most exciting day ever, it wasn't the most boring either. I slept in until about 11:00, showered and got dressed and then tried to figure out what to do. Since I have been cooped up in my room for the majority of the past two days, I wanted to get out and do something. 

So I talked to my parents a bit, and finally decided on the mall! You can't go wrong with the mall!

So off I went. 

I started off at Forever 21, because that is my favorite store and I bought a skirt, a Jaws muscle tank that I love, a kitty phone that I'm obsessed with, some tweezers and a key chain thing. 

Story time!
As I was shopping, one of the sales associates asks me if I needed a bag and I said sure! Then he proceeds to ask me if I was by chance military, because they get a discount today, and I said no. His response? "Girl, let me tell you, you need to find yourself a military man, and marry him so that you can use his discount whenever you want!" I laughed! He was hilarious :)

After that I walked around for what seemed like forever! I went into bath & Body Works, American Eagle, the quilt shop, Macys, J. Crew, and Vera Bradley, but never really found anything anywhere. So I just got some Starbucks and went to catch the bus. 

When I got back to my dorm around 5:30, I did a load of laundry. Dryer update, there are now 5 working dryers instead of the 3 that there used to be. It's an improvement!

After my laundry I worked on some homework for tomorrow and Wednesday, and watched Gossip Girl!

And that's it!
I'll talk to you tomorrow night!
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment