Friday, November 15, 2013

Makana ~ Cookie

Today was a pretty productive one!

I did accidentally sleep in about 30 minutes this morning, but I still got up and ready in plenty of time for Biology at 8:30. Afterwards, I worked from 9:30-12:00. There wasn't much for me to do around the office, however, one of the employees in the Nursing Dean's Office is leaving and moving to California. There was a little get together with food, and my supervisor and I went up and wished her off.

Oh! And she has this itty bitty dog who is the cutest thing EVER! He was even all dressed in a little yellow rain-coat. He's affordable! :)

I had Oceanography from 12:30-1:20, we talked about biology in the ocean...Marine Biology! Haha :) I enjoyed it!

I worked another hour from 1:30-2:30 and I was in charge of the front desk again because Nichole had to go to class.

That was it for the day, except for practice. Thankfully, practice was inside today and we just worked on music. 

After practice, when I got back to my room, I got a lot of things done! I started a load of laundry only because I needed to wash my UH Marching Band shirt for the game tomorrow. While those were washing I went to theMarket to use up my leftover meals, came back and moved the clothes to the dryer. While waiting for the clothes to dry which takes an hour, I went and ate some dinner.

Ooh, and they just so happened to have white chocolate, macadamia nut cookies in the cookie tray! I was so excited, they're my faaavorite! <3

I then retrieved my dry clothes, folded them, and put them away. I also submitted my timesheet for work, did my online lab homework that is due tomorrow, watched Gossip Girl, and cleaned/tidied up my room!

And I am now stuck on what I am going to do about the main dish I have to bring to the game tomorrow! I'm thinking about bringing pizza, but I don't really want to spend $30 on pizza so....I'll just keep thinking! 

But now, I'm heading off to sleep because I'm going to have to get up pretty early to go get some "main dish" and still get back by 12:15 so that I don't miss the band bus to the game that leaves at 12:30!
Soo, I'll talk to you tomorrow night :)
See ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment