Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pau ~ Finished

Unfortunately, after coming to the realization that I have an important Chemistry exam coming up on Tuesday, today ended up not going as I had hoped.

I wanted to get out and go see Catching Fire again and possibly go to the mall to get some Christmas Presents, but as I said my main focus was studying.

I woke up around 11:30 and read Divergent for a while. Then around 2:00, I began studying and I studied for a few hours.

I then watched some Gossip Girl and then went back to reading!

Amber was here all weekend this time, and she decided to order some pizza, so we ate that for dinner because we are tired of the same old food that they serve at the caf.

I then began reading again at like 8:00, and I finished the book! :) 487 pages in two days, oh yeah!

It was really good and very well written! I enjoyed it a lot, and look forward to not only reading the other two books in the trilogy, but also seeing the movie that comes out in March!

I was thinking about buying the other two books right now on my Kindle and starting them since they are both only $6.99, but decided I'm too tired to read anymore tonight.

If I buy them now then I'll get distracted from studying which is what I am going to be doing all day tomorrow whenEVER I have free time for this dreaded Chem exam.

I'll buy them/read them once this exam is over and I have time to read over this five day weekend coming up! Woo :)

And that's it!
Sorry for the suuuuper unproductive/boring weekend, hope yours was better! :)
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment