Monday, November 18, 2013

Ula ~ Lobster

I fly home in exactly one month! EEEEEEP! I am so excited :)

So...

Boring and uneventful.

That was my Monday for ya.

I woke up, got ready and went to class.

I then worked from 9:30-12:00 where I didn't do anything really. I alphabetized, stapled and hole-punched some papers and that's about it.

I had Oceanography from 12:00-1:20 and we had a guest lecturer. She was really cool and so much better than the normal professor. Today's lecture was about Marine Invertebrates. Included were some videos of crab and lobster larvae which are actually the most adorable things ever!

I then worked one more hour from 1:30-2:30, and this time I really did nothing except man the front desk.

I walked back to my dorm and talked to my parents, and had a snack before practice. 

Practice was inside today and we just worked on music.

And that's it for my day!

Oh, and here is a picture of my door that I talked about in yesterday's post. I love it and think it is zoo cute :)


Thanks for reading!
I'll talk to you all tomorrow!
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment