Sunday, November 10, 2013

Makani ~ Wind

So today was a pretty lazy day for me!

I woke up and watched some Gossip Girl, which I'm not sure if I've mentioned or not, but it is my current show that I'm watching, and I am on the second season right now. So I just watched an episode of that, and then I had an idea!

I know that I've put pictures of my dorm here at UH, but I had an idea to make a short video/movie/film of my room! 

So that's what I did!

I got out my camera and started filming things in my room in artsy ways. I imported all of it into my computer, and got to work!

It didn't take too long, the only problem was that iMovie kept crashing and it got really annoying. My work would save, I just had to restart my computer about five times!

So here is the final product! I apologize for any shakiness and/or blurriness. I didn't realize it until I was editing it, and didn't feel like going back and re-filming it. It could have ended up better, but I still like it :)




After that, I watched some more Gossip Girl, and also did some basic ab workouts like crunched and planks. In the middle of a plank the fire alarm goes off. How awesome...! So I changed into some normal shorts rather than my frog pi's, and then went outside.

This was quite an interesting 20 minutes of waiting before being allowed back in. 

So I get out there and wait. As the students are all filing into the courtyard, a girl walks past in LITERALLY only a strapless bra and a thong. No joke. And she's walking around saying, "Yes I'm in a thong! I don't care! I like it!" I was just in shock. Like it's great that you are comfortable in your own body, but no one wants to see that! Seriously, have some decency. Oh and not to mention it was absolutely freezing outside, with crazy sting winds blowing, which she knew because you can hear the wind in the hallways/rooms of the dorms.

Not only was there a 75% naked girl walking around, there was also a girl who must've been in the shower because she was walking around in just a towel. Like put some clothes on girls!

So after sitting out there for about 20 minutes, freezing my toes off, we got to go back in.

Since my mini workout was interrupted, I was inspired to go for a run! So I know a few weeks ago, I know that I said I was going to have a regular workout schedule, but that kind of ended after like two. I just don't have time anymore especially when I work until 6 on Tuesday/Thursday and have practice until 5:30 on M/W/F, and it is already either getting dark, or completely dark. 

So I put on a sweatshirt and went for a run!

After I got back I rested and watched more GG while doing my online Bio homework. 

No school tomorrow! Which is really exciting :)

So I'm not sure what I'll do, but we'll see how the weather is. Today it rained all day again off and on, the wind is so extremely strong and loud, it's crazy!! 

Okay, well I'm going to go now!
I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment