Wednesday, November 6, 2013

ʻEha ʻĀʻī ~ Sore Neck

My apologies about not posting yesterday!

I woke up around 1:30 this morning, at my desk with my head on my Oceanography notes/book, and a pain in my neck.

I literally don't remember falling asleep, clearly, and I'm sorry for the missed update, and I'll just talk about both days in this post!

So yesterday, I slept in until 11:00, and then went off to Chemistry Lecture because our Chemistry Lab that I usually have on Tuesday mornings didn't meet. The lab we have to do for this week involves balloons and Amber and I are just going to do it in our dorm.

After class, I had a while until Hawaiian Studies, where I studied for the map quiz of Micronesia we had yesterday, which was easy.

In Hawaiian Studies, we took the quiz, and had the last lecture about Hawaiian Art and we were given our take home tests which are due Thursday.

And that was it for classes.

I then headed off to work! I worked from 4:30-6:00, and I did MORE data entry. It is better than filing though I guess :)

Back at my dorm, I studied for my Oceanography exam that I had today, finished up my Biology Lab homework, typed a paper for Hawaiian Studies and did online Chemistry homework. Somewhere in all of that, I ended up falling asleep at my desk!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for today!

I woke up this morning in my bed, which I moved to after waking up with my head on the hard wood. I had my Bio lecture this morning, and then my Bio Lab, which was nice today! No more harsh comments or nasty attitudes toward me, and even more jokes cracked. Although one of our partners left half way through just because he decided he didn't want to be there. The TA's will take care of it though. We didn't have an experiment today, instead it was all filling out punnett squares and working with an online program about fruit fly matings.

It was then time for my Oceanography exam! Overall I feel that it went well, but there were definitely some things that I definitely did not know.

I only had one hour of work today, which was from 2:30-3:30, and I did even more data entry.

After going back to my room to change and get my things ready for practice, I headed off to the field. This was the final rehearsal before Rainbow Invitational, which I finally found out is actually a marching band competition for 17 marching bands in the area, and we are the final band, playing as the exhibition band! That's why this is such a big deal, and honestly practice was quite stressful. It was raining the entire time, practice went over by a half hour, people weren't focused, we got yelled at for not being focused, and then we had sectionals after. Let's just say, I'm beat!

I finished my take home test that is due tomorrow, and was feeling quite nauseous, so I've been laying in bed for a while with a washcloth on my forehead.

I'm now off to sleep.
I hope you're all well!
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment