Sunday, November 3, 2013

ʻIke noʻeau e pili ana no nā mea ola ~ Biology

So as expected, today was veery boring. It was simply a study day. 

I didn't finally fall asleep until 3:45 in the morning due to my nap earlier on, but I ended up sleeping in until almost 11:00, so that was good. 

Once I finally got up I did some research about this coming Spring semester. I looked into how to declare a minor, learned about this new awesome program designed for students interested in the ocean, me, and also planned out my schedule a bit more for next semester. 

The studying then began. I obviously took breaks, and pretty frequently I might add, just to make sure I didn't get too bored which would make the information go in and straight back out without comprehension. 

Tomorrow is my Biology exam, which I feel pretty good about, and I also did some studying ahead for my Hawaiian Studies and Oceanography exams. 

And unfortunately, that is literally all I did. I only left my room to eat food and use the restroom, soo....yeah. 

I now plan to get a decent nights sleep in order to be awake and ready for this 8:30am exam....blahhh. 

So I guess I'll talk to you all tomorrow night!
Goodnight<3

No comments:

Post a Comment