Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ʻAno ʻē ~ Odd/Peculiar

Not much to talk about/update you on today. It was a pretty boring one, sorry!

First off, I slept awful last night! I felt so unrested when I woke up; it was horrible. I'm not sure why though.

So, I went to Biology at 8:30, and then came back to my dorm since Bio Lab was cancelled due to the shortened week.

Fortunately, I was able to sleep for about 2 more hours in my dorm, before having to get up and go to Oceanography!

I've come to the conclusion that the professor who is teaching this 1/3 of the class is very odd/peculiar. He tends to put music into his power points, and then he stands at the front of the room and plays air guitar to the "ripping guitar solos".

And then today, he like fell completely onto the ground, where the steps are and stayed there for a good few minutes because one student got the wrong answer. Like? That's kind of weird. Haha.

I then worked from 1:30-2:30 and I filed, took the mail up, alphabetized flies, and helped at the front desk!

We did not have practice today, thankfully, so I was done for the day!

I had planned to go see Frozen tonight, but since I am going alone and the movie wouldn't get out until about 8:30, I didn't feel like going and having to walk the sketchy streets and take the bus when it was pitch black, so I'm going to go tomorrow!

I've been watching Gossip Girl, reading Insurgent (the second book in the Divergent Trilogy) and reaching a volunteer trip to Peru next Spring that I am interested in! :)

I hope you had a good day!

Tomorrow, when you read this, it'll be Thanksgiving :)
So enjoy and eat!
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment