Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ʻŪlū ~ To Pack

Today went by very quickly!

I woke up this morning and did some last minute studying before my Chemistry final!

We headed off to the final, and it ended up being pretty hard.

It was a cumulative exam from the whole semester, so there was a lot of material on it.

I definitely don't think I failed it or anything, but I'm not sure I did as good as I needed to. We'll see when grades come out on Christmas!

After our exam, Amber and I went to go get some lunch, and then came back to our room.

Once I finished eating, I had to walk down to the Hawaiian Studies building to drop off my take home exam, and to also take a quiz.

I got a 14/15 on the quiz :)

After that, I was done for the night.

When I got back, Amber and I decided to do a very thorough cleaning of our room.

We had a giant garbage bag completely full by the end. Haha

We removed everything from under our beds, vacuumed the entire room, dusted, and packed!

I am all set to fly home tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited!

Only one more final exam to go and I'll be free!!

I hope your day was fantastic!

I think I am going to do another one of those posts where I type it throughout the day with what is happening.

So, I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment