Friday, December 13, 2013

Ukana ~ Luggage

So although classes are now over, I decided that I wasn't going to waste a perfectly good day in my room.

I did sleep in until about 10:30, and then I woke up and got ready.

I headed off to Walmart, despite my huge desire to not step foot in there again because of the amount of people there at this time of year.

However, I had to return a gift that I had gotten for my little brother that I decided wasn't the best quality. 

The customer service line was about 8 people long, and I was standing there waiting for a half hour to return an item. My transaction took a total of about three minutes, how annoying.

Anyways, I needed to get a new carry on bag for when I go home, because the one I currently have is super small.

So I got that, along with an eye mask. :)

Then I had to head back to school for a review session.

It was for Chemistry, and it was not enjoyable.

It did help though, so I guess it was good that I went.

After that was over, I came back to my room and finished Gossip Girl! It was such a good show :)

I then went and got some dinner before coming back up to complete my take home exam for Hawaiian Studies to get it out of the way so I don't have to worry about it when I crack down on studying this weekend.

And I'm off to bed now!
I hope you had a great day :)
Night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment