Thursday, December 5, 2013

Kākau Hoʻopaʻa ~ To register

Another good day for me :)

First off, this picture was uploaded to FB this morning, here are the 2013 Marching Flutes! Can you spot me?



So, I woke up this morning and went to work at 9:00, where I monitored the walk-in advising at the front desk, and made more snowflakes!

I made another 3D one with blue & white paper!

Snowman snowflake!

I had Chemistry at 12:00, and then I rushed home to figure out the last few classes I was going to register for. After long debates on what to take, and a conversation to take, I decided and registered for my classes at 2:00. I got into all of them; however my schedule is going to be very busy next semester with 18 credits!

I then started feeling pretty lousy, and sick, so I laid down for a half hour before having to get up to go to Hawaiian Studies. Today's lecture was about Eugenics in Hawaii in the 1800-early 1900's. It was interesting!

I worked again from 4:30-6:00. Melissa, the peer advisor, wanted me to show her how to make the 3D snowflakes, and once I did, we decided to make one giant 3D snowflake. She got off of work at 4:45, so I was left to do pretty much the whole thing, but it passed the time, so it's okay.

Here it is by itself...

...and for size comparison, here it is next to the normal sized one I made earlier!



After that, I just walked home for the night and had a nice conversation with my sister :)

I did some online homework for Chemistry that is due next Thursday, and Amber and I talked for a while about classes and life. Haha!

I'm now off to sleeeeep! 
So happy tomorrow is Friday :)
I'll talk to you then,
Goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment