Saturday, September 14, 2013

ʻAi ~ Food

Well, I don't have much to update you on for today. 

I woke up with the full intention of going on a run and got all ready for it, but then it started raining outside, so I didn't go. :P

I laid back down for a while and then went and got some breakfast around 10:15. It was super good! I had chocolate pancakes, sausage links, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns with OJ to drink. When I finished that, I literally just laid in bed and watched LOST for a few hours and then decided to get some things done. So I started some laundry, I vacuumed and dusted my room, I took my trash out, I tidied up my room a bit. The clothes take an hour to dry, so instead of waiting with nothing to do, it was about 5:45 and the cafe had just opened for dinner, so I I decided to go down and have some dinner.  No surprise, I had a grilled cheese, fries and an orange with strawberry lemonade :)

I then went back up to the roof and got my dried clothes, folded them, and put them away. Afterwards, I was browsing around on FB for a bit to see what everyone was up to, and decided to change my profile picture after almost a year of having the same one! 

I then watched another episode of LOST and worked on some homework for the upcoming week and now here I am, laying in bed, with my eyes closing as I type this which means it is time for bed! I hope you all had a good day, and have a great one tomorrow! 

Goodniiight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment