Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hoʻopuka hou loa ~ Update

Soooo, today I woke up at 6:55, for one reason only.

iOS7.

It came out at 7:00am my time, and I wanted to get it right away because I have been waiting for monthsss! I am so happy with it, and I am kind of obsessed. I just love it so much! I think it looks so classy and sleek, plus it was really time for a big update such as this one. I have been playing around with it all day and I'm still finding out new things. 

Anyways, I couldn't fall back asleep, so I just got ready a bit earlier than usual, and left for my lecture at 8:00. After my Biology lecture, I had my Biology Lab, you know, the one that has been giving me so much trouble? Yeah. That one. Today it went fine, we did an experiment dealing with beets and NaCl solutions. We got out about 10 minutes early, so me and another girl from my lab group went to go get some lunch before our next class. 

Next was Oceanography and I enjoyed it today. We continued to talk about Plate Tectonics and the ocean floor. This was my last class for the day, so I went back to my dorm, and left for practice at 3:00. 

Practice went a lot better today than Monday, we got quite a bit done. I am really excited for this marching show, it is coming together so well! :)

After practice, I got some food from the dining hall, and then came back up to my dorm for the night. I had Chemistry homework to complete that took me 2 1/2 hours, and was such a long assignment. I'm glad it's done now. 

I just finished watching two episodes of LOST, and I am completely shocked/confused at the information I just learned from that episode! I wish I could watch more, but I am exhausted.

Sorry that this post was so short, but it was a pretty uneventful day. 

Thanks for reading! I'll talk to you later!

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment