Monday, September 23, 2013

Kula ~ Gold

They say you'll never find the end of a rainbow, right?

Wrong!

I saw one end of a rainbow today and it was awesome. I'll talk more about it when I come to that part of my day!

So I woke up as usual and went to my Bio lecture at 8:30. After this, my lab group and I had planned to meet up to work on our lab, but for the first two hours, it was only me and one of the other girls. We got a lot done. Then the other girl came for about 45 minutes at the end. We have one other lab partner who texted and said he'd be there, but he never showed up.

We ended around 12:15, because we all had class at 12:30. Mine was Oceanography, which was a bit boring today, because we've already covered the material that he discussed today, but wasn't too bad since it is only a 50 minute class.

After class, I picked up a sub from a sandwich shop on campus and went back to my dorm to eat before practice tonight. While I was eating, I was watching LOST, and it is becoming so intriguing and exciting! I'm loving this show :)

Practice came around, and I wasn't really looking forward to it due to my sore calves from my hike yesterday. Thankfully, practice went by fairly quickly though. About halfway through, it started raining reeealy hard, but when it stopped, I looked over at the sidewalk that is right across from the practice fields, and there was the end of the a rainbow! Unfortunately there was no pot of gold sitting there on the sidewalk, however it was sooo bright and vibrant and beautiful! Sadly, I didn't have my phone with me, so I couldn't get a picture of it, but I so wish I had been able to. It almost looked as though it was glowing or something.

We have a football game this weekend, so todays practice consisted a lot of cleaning up the drill and music, and I cannot wait to perform this show :)

After practice, my lab group and I worked on our lab some more around 6:30, because we didn't quite finish earlier, and then just sat around in the study lounge talking for a while.

I got back to my dorm for the night around 8:30, and have been working on my Chemistry lab homework and studying for a Hawaiian Studies quiz that I have tomorrow...blech.

Welllll, that's about it for tonight. I hope you enjoyed even though it was short. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

Goodnight! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment