Friday, September 6, 2013

Maka hiamoe ~ Sleepy

Wow. I cannot believe I am already done with my second week of college. Although in the larger span of things, two weeks isn't much, when you are suddenly completely on your own in a strange place for the first time, ever, it's quite a nice feeling to know that you've gotten through it :)

It has gone by pretty fast, these two weeks, and is a nice and much needed change from high school, even though I did enjoy high school. Today I had two classes, Biology and Oceanography. After my Biology lecture at 8:30, I came back and slept until my Oceanography lecture at 12:30, which was nice. Lately, I have been feeling exhausted all of the time, regardless of the amount of sleep I get. I always felt tired in HS and over the summers, but never like this. I'm sure it is due to all of the adjusting that I've had to do, and the fact that I have to walk quite a bit further each day due to the awful location of my dorm, which is on the outer edge of campus, but I thought I would have been used to it by now. Hopefully, it gets better, because I do not enjoy yawning in all of my classes.

So after my Oceanography lecture, which I enjoyed much more today rather that Wednesday, I went and picked up Subway for lunch, yum! And then headed off to practice at 3:45. Today was another day of simply running through and memorizing the music before we begin to set drill on Monday. I then came back to my dorm for the night. As I was sitting here, getting these forms done that I needed to do, we had a fire drill. So obviously, we had to leave the building and stand outside for what felt like an hour, but was only like 15 minutes, before we got the all clear to go back inside. I haven't done much since then besides some Chemistry and Lab homework, and watching LOST, yet here I am yawning as I type.

I am sorry for another uneventful day, I guess I'm just a boring person.

Tomorrow will be an adventure though, because I have to find somewhere that I can buy an "Aloha Shirt" for an event I have tomorrow night. I'm not quite sure where I can find one for cheap, because the ones sold on campus are $75-$100, which I will not spend. I also want to do a bit of exploring or even hiking this weekend, so hopefully a few interesting posts will be headed your way soon!

Well, that pretty much sums up my Friday, I hope yours was nice and you are enjoying the current events and times in your life. I'll talk to you all tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment