Friday, September 20, 2013

ʻŌlelo hou ~ Repeat

Hello! 

Today was just another boring Friday in the life of me! 

I woke up at 7:00 to another lovely rainbow outside of my window, which I am loving! I got ready and headed off to my Bio lecture at 8:30. Then, I went back to my dorm and watched LOST. 

My next, and last class of the day, was Oceanography which was pretty interesting, we are talking about the spreading if the sea floor. 

Then I stopped at this little place on campus called "La Ba" it is a little french shop, and I got a ham/provolone sandwich on chiabatta bread, which was so good! 

I then headed off for practice at 3:30, which went really well today. We officially have the entire shoe on the field and I cannot wait to perform it! I got back around 6:00, cleaned up my room and worked on a bit of homework. 

I then got another package from my wonderful family whom I love sooo much and can't thank them enough! :)

This is all that happened today, except for a few more episodes of LOST. I am slowly; but surely making my way through the show, and it's so gooood! 

My roommate is gone for the weekend because she flew home to visit her family, which is easy since she is from Maui. It makes me
A little sad that I cannot just fly home for the weekend, but I'll be okay. I am going to try to keep myself busy this weekend! :)

Well that about it for now! Thanks for reading even though these seem to be getting a bit repetitive, so I am sorry about that, but I hope they are still enjoyable for those interested! 

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow, goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment