Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hoʻohālāwai ~ A Meeting

Wellll, today was literally the most uneventful day I've had yet.

I slept in until 11:00am today, and then got up and ready for my first class of the day, Chemistry, at 12:00. I'm still not fond of my professor or the way he teaches, and in fact, today, he did two demos for us, and messed them both up! That was a but disappointing. 

Usually on Thursdays, I'd have my Hawaiian Studies class at 3:00, but the professor for that class is actually on vacation, and class was cancelled for the day. So after my Chem lecture, I had nothing else to do. So I went back to my dorm and just relaxed and watched LOST. 

At 5:30, my roommate and I had a small meeting with our RA for a roommate agreement thing. She basically asked us questions on our expectations for our roommate and things like that. We finished in about 15 minutes even though it usually takes an hour, because my roommate and I get along really well and didn't have any issues. 

We then just sat there with our RA and talked about a ton of things and it was just nice because we hadn't really gotten to know her yet. She is super awesome and really nice :)

So ever since then, I've been working on some job things and watching some more LOST. I just finished the second season and there were some a shocking events that occurred in the episodes that I got through today that were completely unexpected and sad. 

Anyways, I have to get up and ready for an 8:30 class in the morning, so I'm off to sleep! Sorry for the boring posts these last few days, but I should have some better ones this weekend because I've got plans! :)

I'll talk to you tomorrow! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment