Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hōʻike ~ Test

Hey guys :)

Today was another pretty uneventful day, so I'll just go through it quickly!

I slept in until about 10:00, got up and studied for a bit, and then got ready and headed off to Chemistry. We had our first exam today, and I feel pretty good about it. It wasn't too bad, however there were a few questions that made no sense, but overall I think it went well!

I then went back to my dorm, didn't do much, then headed off to my Hawaiian Studies class at 2:45, but it ended up being cancelled, so I went to my dorm yet again, and worked on a bunch of things that I needed to finish up and get done. 

At 6:30, I left and went over to the band room where we were meeting for the Volleyball game tonight. As I mentioned in my post from last Saturday, we are required to play in the pep band for three volleyball games throughout the season, and this was my second one. It was really fun, but it was longer than the last one. We played Portland State University, and they were quite good and kept up with our team on points pretty much the entire game. They really kept our team on their toes, and were even in the lead for a bit, but in the end, we won all three sets and gained another victory. 

Walking back to the dorms afterwards felt really long because I was so tired and hadn't eaten anything, and just my luck, it starts raining about 1/3 of the way there so I walked the majority of it in the rain. Not enjoyable.

Once I got back about an hour ago, I finished up the last of my homework for tomorrow, and now I am going to go ahead and go to bed so that I am rested for class in the morning. 

I hope you had a great day, and I'll talk to you soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment