Tuesday, September 17, 2013

'Ōlelo ~ Language

Well, today started off as a beautiful day, I woke up to this absolutely gorgeous rainbow!


The crazy thing was that the rainbow was there for about 20 minutes. I saw this and had high expectations for the day.

I got ready and then left for my Chemistry Lab at 9:00. A soon as I walked outside, it started raining, which then turned into pouring. I was not too happy, because by the time I got to my class, I was absolutely soaked. I was literally ringing water out of my hair and clothes. I felt disgusting and couldn't go back to my dorm until 1:30 when I got out of class. Thankfully, the Chemistry lab went by really quickly and we ended a bit early. I had about an hour, but it wasn't smart to go all the way back to my dorm and then have to leave for class 20 minutes later, so I went to the campus center and got a bottle of water and a small package of pretzels because I hadn't eaten yet today. I sat outside and waited for my Chem. lecture while having my snack and I also had a short conversation with my mom and brother, which was nice :)

After the lecture, I decided to get some real food. So I went back to Campus Center and got some lunch that I took back to my dorm. While I ate, I watched an episode of LOST and it was then time for my Hawaiian Studies class at 3:00.

That class went fine, we talked about how, when and why the Hawaiian Language died out and then watched a 30 minute film about it.

I've been in my room ever since then, working my homework for my Biology Lab tomorrow that has literally taken me about 3 1/2 hours to do. I finally finished about 10 minutes ago, and it was soooo stressful and confusing. I hate assignments that have to be completed, yet you are given absolutely no background knowledge on them. Both of my labs are ahead of the actual lecture classes, so in the lectures we learn the information needed in the lab from the previous week. That does not make any sense to me at all. It'll have to do though.

I am now going to get some sleep, hopefully it is a restful one. Thank you all for reading, I hope you are well! :)

I'll talk to you all tomorrow, goodnight! ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment