Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ahi ~ Fire

Don't worry, there wasn't a fire! :)

Today wasn't great, but it also wasn't bad by any means. It was just an average Tuesday in the life of Kylie (which is never too exciting...)

I woke up, got ready and headed off to my Chemistry Lab with Amber, which was pretty cool today! Probably the most interesting lab we've had yet.

We finally got to work with fire, and (possible) explosive chemicals. Although it was very time-consuming, and my partner and I didn't even finish, it was fun! Much better than these baby labs we've been doing all semester...

After, Amber and I went to our Chemistry Lecture, which I'm just not going to say anything about anymore. We literally have the notes, that we have online access to, read to us word for word. How exciting!... -_-

We went and got some lunch after class, I got a smoothie and sandwich from Jamba Juice, and then went back to our room.

I've given up on Revolution because it is just an awful show, and I watched an episode of Terra Nova...hopefully it is better!

At 3:00, I had Hawaiian Studies which was pretty interesting today. We talked about Hawaiian Art, and it reminded me of my sister, so after class I called her and we had a short, but nice conversation.

I worked from 4:30-6:00 and all I did was make sure some papers were completely filled out and then check student grades online. In the afternoons/end of day it is really slow in the office and not much is happening.

As I was walking to work, this beauty popped out of no where,




...and made my day :)

After work, I was done, so I just went back to my dorm for the night.

I finished my peer-reviewing for our Bio Lab Write-Ups, and the paper I was grading was pretty poorly written.

I also did the question due for Bio Lab tomorrow, and that was it!

I'm off now, to hopefully get a good night's sleep, because last night I woke up like 3 times...
So I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Byee! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment