Friday, October 18, 2013

Hoʻopi-hapiha Waihona Pepa ~ To File Papers

Heeeey.

So, Friday's over, and it is now the weekend! Woo, no classes :)

Today was very tiring.

I woke up at 6:45, got up and got ready. I then left my dorm and went to my 8:30 class, Biology. Today's lecture was about genes, so it wasn't too bad.

After class, I had work from 9:30-12:00. I filed papers, I hole punched papers, I helped some people with questions at the front desk, which was cool, and I alphabetized about 50 million pieces of paper! Although it is busy work, the time passes really quickly and it is better than sitting in my dorm!

At 12:30, I had Oceanography and we talked about Atmospheric pressure and hurricanes and things like that. We also watched a clip from "The Day After Tomorrow", which is a good movie, however our professor showed us this clip solely to point out all of the incorrect physics laws that were used throughout the film. He's hilarious, and his British accent, white hair and suuuper short shorts add to it :)

After that class, I worked another hour from 1:30-2:30. In this time I removed 240 staples from packets that had to be scanned, but can't be scanned with staples in them. I didn't mind doing this, but boy does your hand cramp up after a while of using that staple remover thingy.

At 2:30, I caught the shuttle back to my dorm so that I could changed and head off to practice.

Practice today went by pretty quickly, but it was SO HOT out. Ew. We did get quite a bit done, though.

Once practice ended, I was done for the weekend. Woo! Not really.

I have no real plans for the weekend, my roommate went home again, but I'll figure something out. I usually just play it by mood anyways.

So I came up to my room, showered because I was sweating so much due to the awful heat outside, and put on some clean clothes.

I went down to the cafe and got some dinner around 6:30, and since then I've not done much. I've played multiple apps on my phone, watched a bunch of old/new YouTube videos from Pentatonix, whom I adore so much. It's amazing to have watched them grow so much since first seeing them on the Sing-Off, and knowing they'd win. <3

So today wore me out, just going from class to work to class to work to band and all that jazz, so I'm going to head off to bed now.

I'll talk to you tomorrow night, let's hope I find something interesting to do! :)

Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment