Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hiamoe Iki ~ Nap

I slept TERRIBLE last night. Despite how tired I was and the fact that I got to sleep around 2:00am, I still ended up waking up around  7:00! What is up with that?!

I tried sleeping some more, but it wasn't happening. 

This morning at 6:30, there was a group hike going on with my tower and I reeeeallly wanted to go, but I know that if I had tried it wouldn't have resulted well. The combination of my exhaustion with my sore limbs would have probably ended up in me giving up and plus, this is a really difficult hike, so I didn't even set my alarm to wake up. I'll try another time!

I think I dozed off a few times which was good but around 8:30 I got out of bed. 

This week has been so draining that I decided that I was going to do absolutely NOTHING today. Like less than usual. I didn't even change into real clothes...

I watched two episodes of Revolution which I'm not sure if I like anymore. It seems weird and it is unnecessarily violent, in my opinion. So we will see if I continue with that show. 

I then worked on my online homework for my lab class, and did some peer reviewing for my other lab. 

I also worked on some paper work that I needed to complete which is giving me troubles and stressing me out, and I also talked to my parents. 

Then I was feeling really tired, so around 3:00, I layed down to take a nap, and ended up sleeping until 7:45! It felt good to sleep and I felt rested after that. 

I did get woken up once due to a crazy thunderstorm outside! It was thundering and lightning and absolutely POURING, which was odd because usually here we just get light/moderate rain showers. Not thunderstorms. Except for the occasional loud thunder claps, it was kind of peaceful and the rain helped me sleep.

So once I got up, I sat out on the lanai for a little bit to get some fresh air. Then I worked on some more homework like a Chemistry lab worksheet and reviewing for a quiz later this week. 

And that's it. 

It was good to have a day to just rest and not really do anything :)

OH! The halftime show was posted today, so here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGDQYHazTM4

The songs we played, were:

Back to the Future theme
The Flinstones
The Jetsons
Feel this Moment
Rockit
Skit - Star Wars themes/Star Trek Theme/Superman
Time Warp

It was really fun, and although I had my doubts prior to the show, after listening to it, I don't think it sounded that bad! 

It was cool to dress up and not wear our uniforms for one halftime performance and I did have a lot of fun :)

I still haven't gotten the pictures sent to me, but they'll be up for sure when I do get them. Hopefully tomorrow, fingers crossed. 

And now, even though I took quite a long nap, I'm headed off to sleep because if this week is anything like last, I need to back up on some sleep now! 

So I'll talk to you tomorrow,
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment