Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lāʻau ~ Plant

I've had a short, but much better day today, as opposed to yesterday!

I slept in until about 10:00, when I got up and ready for the day. I had my Chemistry lecture at 12:00 which ended at 1:15, but it felt so much longer. Once I was out of that class, I went to the bookstore and just looked around because I love going in there and looking at everything. I didn't end up buying anything, but it was a good way to kill some time!

My next class was at 3:00, and it was Hawaiian Studies. I really enjoyed this class today, because we talked about the geography of the Pacific Ocean and also about plate tectonics and subduction zones which I've already learned about in Oceanography but really enjoy, so I didn't mind learning it again. 

We also talked about some of the native plant species to the islands, some of which I've posted pictures of up on here. I only wish I could've remembered the names of them...

Anyways, afterwards, I came back to my room, and worked on homework for Chemistry and Biology.

I got some dinner around 6:00, and watched a few episodes of LOST. I've made it to the sixth and final season finally! :) it's such a good show :)

That's all for today! Thanks for reading :)

I'll talk to you all tomorrow! Goodnightt <3

No comments:

Post a Comment