Saturday, October 19, 2013

Maʻū ~ Damp

Okay, so I thought today was going to be a good day, where I'd go out and find something to do, but it turned into a veeerrrryyyy lazy day, and resulted in me doing almost nothing all day long. Therefore, this post is a bit uneventful.

I woke up around 5:00, which I was not happy about, but did end up falling back asleep around 6:30, and sleeping until about 9:50, when I was up for good. I did not, however, get out of bed until a little after 11:00.

At 11:00, I got up, and put some actual clothes on to go down to breakfast, even though 80% of the students at breakfast are wearing PJ's, I'd just feel really weird.

For breakfast, I had a sausage, egg and cheese bagel, but the egg was cooked really weird and did not taste good, so I ended up taking it off. I drank OJ with it.

Once I was finished, I went back to my room and showered because I was fully prepared to go do something, and then I started thinking of what I could do. I was going to go to Target, because who doesn't love Target? And I haven't been since I left home. The closest one is about an hour and a half away on the bus though, and I was not prepared to sit on the bus for that long when I wasn't even sure I'd buy anything, I simply wanted to look around.

While I was thinking, I worked on some paper work that I needed to do, which is always super fun!...not.

So then my mom suggested going to the Zoo, which I'd love, but I don't really want to go by myself, so I decided to put that off until I find someone who will want to go with me. And after that I kind of gave up on going out to do something fun, so I thought I'd go to Walmart and pick up fruits and healthy foods.

I made a grocery list, but then I got side tracked by my phone, and ended up laying down and playing the Candy Crush, Flow, Fairway, Subway Surfers and Lep's World apps on my phone while listening to music. 

I ended up falling asleep somewhere in there, and slept for about an hour, and woke up really tired. I do not know what is up with my body when I sleep, but I always wake up feeling less rested then when I fell asleep. It is probably because I sleep too much, but you know what, I value my sleep.

Anyways, I woke up around 5:00, and I was going to go to Walmart like I planned, but realized that it gets dark around 6:00, and I didn't want to be traveling and walking around campus at night, without someone else, so I put that off until tomorrow. 

I didn't do anything else tonight besides getting dinner and doing my laundry, which took quite a while because I had to do three loads (whites, pinks/reds, and darks. I did, however, choose to do it at a great time, because there were plenty of washers open, and once it was time to dry, all of the working ones were free, so I didn't have to wait for anyone! :)

I made a little mistake though, and put all three loads into one dryer. Now the dryers are HUGE, so I had no problem getting them all to fit, but they ended up not drying completely. I didn't realize this until I was folding back in my room, and half of them were still damp. I knew that the dryers had already been taken, because there were people waiting for me, so I couldn't go back and dry them again, so I just laid them all around my room to dry overnight. 

I also cleaned up/organized my entire room the way I want it so that I could finally post pictures of it for everyone who is interested in seeing it, but as I said, there are currently clothes hanging everywhere, so that will have to wait until tomorrow's post.

And, that brings us to now. I just finished folding, hanging the dry clothes onto hangers, and also hanging the wet ones around the room, and now I'm typing this. It is 11:30, and although I literally did nothing today, it went by pretty quickly, so that's good.

OH! And FSU beat Clemson tonight, which was awesome! Woo :)

I do have a plan for tomorrow so I don't end up being a lazy bum again. Stay tuned for that!

I'll talk to you then,
Goodnighttt :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment