Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Huli ~ To study

Wow, I am at my 50th post already! That means I left home 50 days ago, that's nuts!

Well, anyway, today was a boring and typical Wednesday for me. I got up and ready for my Bio lecture at 8:30 where we reviewed for our midterm exam on Friday. Directly after, I have my Bio lab from 9:30-12:15. We got out early though, around 11:45, so Kirsten, Sky and I went and got some lunch at BaLe, the sandwich shop I've talked about before. I couldn't eat there however, because it was so crowded and by the time we got our food, and got out of there, it was 12:15 and I had to head off to Oceanography at 12:30, so I just decided to save my food for later.

As I was walking to Oceanography, I went passed the Student Services, and this is what the view looks like from there.


How beautiful? It is absolutely amazing here. <3


We reviewed for our midterm in this  class too, which is also on Friday, and that worries me a bit. After this, I went back to my dorm so that I could eat my fooood!

After eating, and talking to my mom for a bit, it was time to head off to bacd practice. Today we began leaning drill for the Rainbow Invitational coming up at the end of the month, and it took us about 30 minutes to learn the first move, because it is so complicated. I couldn't even try explaining it if I wanted to. Overall, practice went by very quickly today, and before I knew it, it was over! :)

I came back to my room, and worked on my Bio lab a little, before I decided to conquer 3 chapters of Chemistry for my exam tomorrow.

The sun has been setting earlier and earlier here lately, and I looked out of my window at about 6:30, and there was a gorgeous sunset that I took a picture of :)



I wanted to go to the lounge to do my studying, but there were people in there and no empty chairs, so I opted for the roof. Now, I got to the roof at 6:52pm and did not leave until 10:17.... :-/

My brain is currently fried, and I never want to do Chemistry ever again. I am NOT a fan of Chemistry, so working on it for that long was not fun, and completely wore me out. On the bright side, I feel pretty confident and prepared for this exam tomorrow! We'll see how it goes :)

Now, it is time for me to get some sleep so that I'm nice and rested for the exam! So, I'll talk to you tomorrow to let you know how that went!

Goodnightt! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment