Sunday, October 13, 2013

ʻUmekaumaha ~ Gravity

Yay for me!

I actually got up this morning, and went for a run :)

I didn't wake up as early as I had hoped, I got up around 9:30, but I still decided to go, and it felt good outside. I thought it'd be too hot, but it was like perfect out. So I ran for about 30 minutes.

After my run, I came back to my room and took a shower and got dressed. Then I went down and got some breakfast :) I had chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage links and hash browns with OJ to drink.

I usually don't eat breakfast simply because I don't ever have the time in the morning before class and stuff, so it was weird eating breakfast foods, however it was soooooo good! And, it lasted me until dinner, so that's good too!

After breakfast, I came to my room and put some presentable clothes on, and then walked to the bus stop because I decided to go to the movies! :)

I went and saw Gravity, and let me tell you, this movie is absolutely incredible. Not only is it well made and written, Sandra Bullock is wonderful in the movie. It is definitely a must-see for anyone and everyone. It is so simple, yet so complex at the same time, and carries a strong message. The cinematography is absolutely incredible! I recommend this movie to everyone, because it is easily one of my top 10 movies of all time now. I could go on and on about the awesomeness of this movie in every sense, but I don't want to give anything away, so just go see it! :)

Afterwards, it was about 2:30, and I had a while until I needed to be back on campus, so I decided to stop at the mall, which was closer than I thought!

I went to Forever 21 and bought some shirts and a pair of pants, as well as a ring, necklace and two pairs of socks as presents for family.

I also went to a very common store here called ABC Stores, not the liquor store that we have in Florida, which I though it was at first, it is actually like a convenience store. The reason I wanted to stop here is because they have these hair ties that literally everyone here uses, and they are supposed to be really good, but they only sell them at these ABC Stores, so I went in, and they are sold in a pack of two for like $3, so I got some. And WOW! They really are incredible! They don't fall out at all, they keep your hair super secure, they are waterproof, and they never break. I will probably be buying these as gifts for you guys back home, because they are so awesome!

So right across the street from the mall is the Verizon Store, and the LifeProof cases for the iPhone 5's are currently on sale for like $40 off, so I went in and bought one of those for my phone, because I have dropped it a few times recently, and I'm worried that I'll have a repeat of my iPhone 4s... :( So! I bought a LifeProof for my phone, and I'm going to see how I like it this week. So far, it's nice! :)

Then I just caught the bus back, and came back to my dorm to drop everything off, and to get dressed for the volleyball game. I had to wear my "Aloha Shirt" again, you know, the one that could actually pass as a dress on me? Yeah. It never shrunk. Anyways, I got dressed into that and headed off to the band room with Alyssa.

The game went suuper fast today! We weren't playing a particularly good team, and they, sadly, never really had a chance, and we were out of there by 8:20, when the game started at 7:00. It was such a short game, which was good, because I was pretty tired!

Then I walked back with Marisa, and we stopped off at theMarket to use up the rest of our meals from this week, and then I came up to my room!

I had some Mac and Cheese and Snapple Peach Tea for dinner, while watching LOST.

And that's it for today! I had a good day today, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I don't have any plans yet, but I'm definitely going to get out and find something to do so I'm not in my room all day.

So I guess I'll talk to you then!
Byeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment